SAN DIEGUITO ADULT SCHOOL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I register for a class? Click on the "sign in" link and create a username and password. Click on the courses link and add your choices to your shopping cart. After you have finished paying for your class, hit the submit button only once.
2. What if I experience problems registering online? If you experience problems registering online you may phone the San Dieguito Adult School office at 760-753-7073, X 5102 for help.
3. Who can attend classes? Community Education classes are open to adults in the community inside or outside the district. The classes are designed for adults 18 years and older.
4. Where can I get a catalog? Catalogs are mailed quarterly to postal residents in the San Dieguito Union High School District. They are also available at local libraries throughout the school district.
5. What is the best way to enroll in a class? Enrollments are accepted in the order they are received. Early registration is strongly advised as some classes reach their maximum limits quickly. There are a few ways to register.
Online: Click the sign-in link at the left, then browse the courses link and add classes to your shopping cart
Phone: Have your registration information ready and your Mastercard or Visa when you call. (760) 753-7073 ext. 5102 between the hours of 10:00am-6:30pm Mon., 8:00am - 4:30pm Tues., Wed. and Thurs. and 8:00am-4:00pm on Fridays.
Mail: Fill out the registration form in the brochure and mail it to: San Dieguito Adult School, 710 Encinitas Blvd., Encinitas, CA 92024
In person: The Community Education office accepts checks and credit cards at their office located at 710 Encinitas Blvd., Encinitas, CA 92024 on the first floor of the San Dieguito Union High School District Office building.
We do not allow auditing of classes. Registrations are not accepted in the classroom the day of the class. The decision to cancel or close a class is made a few days in advance. If you show up expecting to register in the classroom you may be disappointed. 6. Confirmation: If you register online you will receive an email confirmation. If you have a spam filter on your ISP and you do not receive an e-mail confirmation, you'll need to review your junk mail box to recover our message. Please set your e-mail program to include our e-mail address in your white list. This can be accomplished in the junk mail folder, which will have the option of adding addresses to your white list address book. If your ISP is using a spam blocker, you can go to the ISP's mail program and set your account online to add our e-mail address to their white list. AOL subscribers are advised to simply add our organization's e-mail address to their personal address book.
7. What is your refund policy? To cancel a class you must call our office (760-753-7073 ext. 5102) at least 3 days before the class start date in order to receive a refund. There will be a $10 processing fee. Once a class starts, there will be no refunds issued for any reason even if you have not attended. San Dieguito Community Education will issue a full refund for classes we cancel due to lack of enrollment. Refunds by check may take up to three weeks to process.
8. Returned checks: There is a $25.00 service charge for returned checks.
9. Books: If the class description indicates that the book is sold in the Adult School Office, you can purchase it during our office hours. We accept MasterCard or Visa and personal checks. Books cannot be returned or refunded.
10. Senior Discount: There will be no Senior discount offered due to budget constraints.
San Dieguito Community Education reserves the right to change class locations, schedules, fees and instructors when necessary.